The Computer Science and Engineering Department has funding from a variety of governmental and corporate sources including the National Science Foundation, National Institute of Health, DARPA, and the Naval Research Laboratory.
Please select one of the links below to learn more about our many innovative research groups.
- Image Data Emulation & Analysis (IDEA) Laboratory
- Informatics Lab
- Intelligent Decision Systems and Technologies (InSyTe)
- Laboratory Of Networking Group (LONGLAB)
- Pattern Recognition Research (PatRec) Lab
- Semantic Web and Agent Technologies (SWAT)
- Vision, Assistive Devices, and Experimental Robotics (VADER)
- Wireless Infrastructure and Network Security (WiNS)
- Web Understanding, Modeling, and Evaluation (WUME)